A good quality Dutch oven:
A nice set of nonstick frying pans:
(My favorite wedding gift! Thanks, Mary and Lisa!) Black and Decker steamer/rice cooker:
A pizza/baking stone. Perfect for everything from homemade pizza to fluffy biscuits to chocolate chip cookies!
Oh, my list goes on! And since I can't see inside your kitchen to see what you already have...
Are you ready?!
CSN Stores is giving one of you an $80 gift certificate to buy whatever you want!!!
Ooooh, yes! You read that right! $80!!!
How in the world will you spend it?!
GIVEAWAY ALERT!Want to WIN IT? CSN Stores has graciously offered to give one of my readers an $80 gift certificate to spend at any of their 120+ stores!
To enter, visit CSN Stores and tell me how you'll spend your winnings! (1 entry; must do this to qualify for extra entries!)
For additional entries,
- Follow my blog publicly via a feed reader or subscribe by email (must confirm subscription). Comment and let me know! If you're already a follower/subscriber, comment and let me know! (1 entry)
- Blog about my giveaway and leave me a link to your post! (2 entries)
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs and leave me a link with your follower name. (1 entry)
- Enter my giveaway URL into another blog's giveaway McLinky and send me the link so I can see it! (1 entry)
- Fan The Creative Side of Me on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Snag my blog button (in the far right column) and leave a comment with the link! (1 entry)
- Follow The Creative Side of Me on Twitter (1 entry) and tweet this (daily, 1 entry):
*PLEASE NOTE: entries that do not follow the written guidelines WILL be disqualified and deleted! So, read carefully! And be sure your email is available so I can contact you if you win!*
A HUGE thank you to Caitlin at CSN Stores for allowing me to host this giveaway for my readers!
**Disclaimer: I wasn't given anything for this post. I just love my readers and couldn't resist when CSN Stores offered to give away a fantastic $80 gift certificate! **