Are you expecting a sweet bundle of joy? Ah, beautiful birth announcements!
Hosting a pumpkin-themed fall party? Invite your guests in style!
Documenting your child's school year? Make a gorgeous photo book!
Oh, the possibilities are endless!
Here's your chance to WIN 10 FREE stationery cards!
And, I will be choosing FOUR winners!!
GIVEAWAY ALERT!Want to WIN IT? Each winner will receive an email code good for (10) FREE Stationery Cards from Shutterfly. To enter, visit Shutterfly and tell me your favorite card/stationery design! For additional entries (must do above to qualify for extra entries!),
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (sidebar) or a feed reader or subscribe by email (must confirm subscription). Comment and let me know! If you're already a follower/subscriber, comment and let me know! (1 entry)
- Blog about my giveaway and leave me a link to your post! (1 entry)
- Follow The Creative Side of Me via Networked Blogs. Comment and let me know! (1 entry)
- Enter my giveaway URL into another blog's giveaway McLinky and send me the link so I can see it! (1 entry)
- Snag my blog button (in the far right column) and leave a comment with the link! (1 entry)
- Fan The Creative Side of Me on facebook and leave me a comment saying so! (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Shutterfly on facebook and leave me a link with your facebook user name (1 entry)
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my referral link! Comment and give me your Swag Name! (10 entries!)
- Follow The Creative Side of Me on Twitter and tweet this (1 entry, daily):
Entries that do not fulfill guidelines will be deleted, so read carefully!
Entries accepted until Monday, September 13, 11:59 PM (EST).Winner(s) will be chosen by random.org and winner(s) will be notified by email. Winner(s) must confirm prize email within 48 hours or another winner(s) will be chosen.
**Disclaimer: I was given (4) FREE Shutterfly photo codes for writing about my Shutterfly experience for sheblogs.org. Post *may* contain affiliate links. If you click on them and decide to make a purchase, I receive a (very!) small commission. Hey, every little bit helps! So, I thank you! :-).**