It's the one room in our house that needs a little TLC. Visible studs, ceiling beams, and plywood is my current decor. The kitchen is the project that tops my husband's home improvement list.
After looking at these pictures, can you tell what is #1 on my new and improved kitchen wishlist?
Not a dishwasher (although that would be lovely!), but better lighting!!
Now, I'll show you my inspiration kitchen:
Isn't it purty?! Not only do I love the bigger-than-I-currently-have window for natural light on even the gloomiest days, I LOVE the unobtrusive recessed lighting. We've got recessed lighting in several other areas of our home and it is so very, very nice.
Now since you read all about my kitchen, here's something for you!
Once again, the great people over at CSN Stores have offered one of my readers a gift certificate to spend at any of their 200+ stores. Perhaps you'll find something to fix a kitchen problem of your own!
GIVEAWAY ALERT!Want to WIN IT? One winner will receive an $65 gift code good for any of the 200+ CSN Stores. To enter, tell me what a problem area is in your kitchen OR what appliance or gadget would be in your dream kitchen! For additional entries (must do above to qualify for extra entries!),
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (sidebar) or a feed reader or subscribe by email (must confirm subscription). Comment and let me know! If you're already a follower/subscriber, comment and let me know! (1 entry)
- Blog about my giveaway and leave me a link to your post! (1 entry)
- Follow The Creative Side of Me via Networked Blogs. Comment and let me know! (1 entry)
- Enter my giveaway URL into another blog's giveaway McLinky and send me the link so I can see it! (1 entry)
- Snag my blog button (in the far right column) and leave a comment with the link! (1 entry)
- Fan The Creative Side of Me on facebook and leave me a comment saying so! (1 entry)
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my referral link! Comment and give me your Swag Name! (10 entries!)
- Follow The Creative Side of Me on Twitter and tweet this (1 entry, daily):
Entries that do not fulfill guidelines will be deleted, so read carefully!
Entries accepted until Monday, March 28, 11:59 PM (EST). Winner(s) will be chosen by random.org and winner(s) will be notified by email. Winner(s) must confirm prize email within 48 hours or another winner(s) will be chosen.
**Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. My reviews are not monetarily compensated and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way, unless otherwise disclosed. Each review is based on the reactions and opinions of myself and/or family. Post *may* contain affiliate links.**